Management Accountant/ Finance Manager
Salary: circa £40,000- £55,000
Our client is an incredibly exciting, expanding business with huge growth plans over the next few years, having recently received investment. Working under a great mentor, this role will sit as number 2 in finance, offering strong exposure to all areas of the business and taking a lead on finance, with the support of the Finance Director.
We are looking for a finalist/qualified Accountant who is a self-starter, keen to learn & progress and confident in their abilities. You must be dynamic, have a change/improvement mindset and be keen on joining a business who can offer a fantastic journey and progression for yourself.
This would be a great opportunity for an ambitious management accountant who is looking to progress their career within a fast growing company, or a strong, hands-on finance manager who is looking for more autonomy and ownership, with the opportunity to add value and drive strategic change.
- Deliver accurate and timely monthly management accounts- present financials to the Board
- Responsibility for P&L, balance sheet, KPI's
- Support with forecasting and budgeting
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Identify improvement areas within existing accounting processes and procedures, looking to maximise efficiency and productivity
- Projects and ad hoc tasks as required to support growth; collaborating with the wider business
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ideally experience within manufacturing or a stock centric business
- Strong Excel skills and experience working within a growing SME
- A confident, self-starter
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444