Job Title: - Management Accountant
Salary: - £40,000-£45,000
Location: - Chorley
Benefits: - Remote and Flexible Working (will need to travel to the office on occasions), Study Support, Unlimited Holiday Scheme, Modern Working Environment, 10% company pension scheme and many more exciting benefits
Our exclusive client, a leading, innovative and ambitious business based in Chorley is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role is reporting to the Finance Manager/Finance Director on a daily basis. My client will consider qualified/part qualified or QBE candidates for this role. The are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
What does the role involve?
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Head of Finance
- Management accounts across our group of business
- P&L Reporting
- Bookkeeping duties
- Credit Control
- VAT Returns
- Monitoring finance emails
- Bank/credit card postings
- Team leadership
- Any other ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
An ideal person fit for the role will be down to earth with a good work ethic and excellent attention to detail, we are looking for someone who will be able to develop excellent relationships and produce accurate and timely results.
- A diligent approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability within Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Someone who is either QBE or studying with a good level of curiosity and willingness to learn
You'll benefit from:
- Flexible Hours and remote working (will need to commute to the office on occasions)
- 10% Company Pension Scheme
- Full Study Support
- Unlimited Holiday Scheme
- Free parking
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326444
or call us on 01204 326 444