Job Title: - Management Accountant
Salary: - £35,000-£42,000
Location: - Blackburn
Benefits: - Hybrid and Flexible Working, Study Support, 25 Days plus Bank Holidays, Modern Working Environment, company pension scheme and many more exciting benefits
Our client, a fantastic business that has grown both organically and through strategic acquisition over the recent years is looking for a dynamic Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant looking to take a step up or an already established Management Accountant looking for a change in their career.
What does the role involve?
- Preparation of monthly management accounts - balance sheet, cashflow, full P&L
- Month end procedures - posting journals, accruals, prepayments and intercompany transactions
- Liaising with auditors
- Liaising with Commercial Managers throughout the business
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing accurate and timely monthly reporting and produce commercial
- Reconciling control accounts and balance sheet monthly
- Assisting in weekly payment run and performing bank reconciliations
- Production of quarterly VAT returns along with VAT accounts reconciliation
- Developing internal robust controls as the business grows
- Supporting Financial Controller and wider team with internal audit and any ad-hoc financial projects
The ideal candidate will have:
An ideal person fit for the role will be down to earth with a good work ethic and excellent attention to detail, we are looking for someone who will be able to develop excellent relationships and produce accurate and timely results.
- A diligent approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability within Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Someone who is either QBE or studying with a good level of curiosity and willingness to learn
You'll benefit from:
- Flexible Hours and hybrid working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Study Support
- 25 Days plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326444
or call us on 01204 326 444