Salary: £30,000- £35,000 plus study package
Our client, a well-established company within the energy sector, are recruiting a part qualified Management Accountant to enhance the finance team, due to their substantial growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the management accounts of multiple businesses within the group, which includes regular contact with various stakeholders and accurately reporting information, to meet overall objectives.
- Produce monthly management accounts, group template and board packs
- Assistance and involvement with any ad-hoc reporting as required
- Preparation of budgets and involvement in sales revenue
- Submit VAT returns within the required deadlines
- Cost Accounting for UK Companies including, cost plans, CAPAX monitoring and cost analysis
- Support with credit control and credit checks for new projects
- Assist with Statutory audits and the production of Statutory Financial Statements as required
- Ensure that strategies, control policies and procedures are adhered to
The ideal candidate will be part qualified and must have experience of the full preparation of management accounts. You will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
In return, the company offers flexible working, study package, free parking, a flexi benefits scheme including holiday buy back and a company bonus scheme.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444