Location: East Manchester
Salary: £25,000- £30,000 dependant on experience, plus study package
We are currently working with a leading business based in East Manchester, who are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant, who has some experience of assisting with the full production of the management accounts, to directly support the Finance Director, ensuring financial accounting is accurate and compliant.
Main duties include:
- Preparation of monthly management account pack, including commentary and analysis
- Completing month end procedures
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly revenue recognition analysis
- Monthly cashflow analysis
- Cash book reconciliation
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Assist with annual audits and budgeting
- Support with monthly payroll
- Day to day overseeing of accounts processes
The business is going through a period of steady growth, which will allow you to develop and grow with business, whilst continuing with your studies.
The successful candidate will maintain their own workload, with the ability to confidently and professionally liaise with all stakeholders. You will have keen eye for detail and precision, alongside excellent organisational skills.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444