Leading Distribution service
Warrington - Site based role
Following an impressive 18 year journey with continued success and growth, my client are looking to grow the business further across the North West and beyond.
Due to this consistent growth, the business are looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to their team based in Warrington.
This is a rewarding, hands on role, it's a fast-paced environment where priorities can change minute on minute.
- You will be responsible for handling calls and emails from clients, discussing their options with them and providing prices and timescales for delivery.
- You will also proactively follow up live quotes and make customer care calls to our account customers to ensure they are happy with our service and let them know we're here for their next critical delivery.
- You'll ideally be a resilient, self-starter who is a team player, willing to be flexible and enjoy building relationships with our key account customers.
- As well as previous logistics experience, you'll need to have excellent verbal communication skills, great attention to detail and first-class data entry / IT skills.
- The role also includes one week in four on call duties that are done from home with a company laptop and mobile, this is rewarded with an on-call payment of £100 per month. Experience in a busy courier or logistics office is essential.
In return, the business offers a competitive benefits package including a monthly 121's with your manager to support your growth and development. There will be a detailed induction to the business and you will also be provided with on the job training on all aspects of our business and systems.
To be a part of this exciting growth journey with a successful Independent Company that values its people, please do get in touch!
or call us on 01204 326 444