Litigated Credit Hire Auditor
Based: Home Based - ad hoc travel to Bolton (very occasional)
Salary: highly dependent on experience, excellent benefits and 35 hours a week flexible. Role is working from home with a split week 2 days in the office from 2022
Our client is a leading professional services business based in Lancashire. The company have experienced organic expansion over the last few years and were part of a large acquisition last year, becoming part of an international, well-known group with exposure in 7 countries - an exciting time for the business and the reason we are recruiting a number of roles for the business
This position will encompass the development, planning, execution and reporting and process audits across the litigated area of credit hire. Technical audits will be undertaken in accordance with business policy and the devised audit regime for the credit hire business unit, including client file reviews. This role will work closely with the Audit Manager & Unit Directors.
- Undertake and lead internal technical credit hire audits in line with the internal audit programme for the firms operating Divisions, file types will including fast track and multi-track matters using an agreed framework.
- Undertake and lead ad hoc and other bespoke internal credit hire technical audits in line with the firm's current policies and procedures as and when required within the working of the firms operating Divisions.
- Develop strong and effective business relationships with key stakeholders within the firm, ensuring the independent nature of the role is not open to compromise.
- Provide clear and effective feedback (orally and in written report format) to the key stakeholders within the business on conclusion of all audit activities as and when required to do so.
- Develop and effectively communicate recommendations for remedial action (orally and in written report format) to the key stakeholders within the business where necessary.
- Ensure appropriate corrective action plans are developed and implemented by the relevant key stakeholders within the business in a timely manner.
- To highlight all opportunities to develop and enhance existing procedures, processes and competency's where appropriate.
- In conjunction with the Training & Audit Manager, Credit Hire Business Unit & Tactical Delivery Director consider training requirements and skill gaps analysis at both handler and strategic business unit level.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested by the Training & Audit Manager of the credit hire business unit in line with business needs and requirements.
- To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
- Proven experience of claims handling within the insurance section - essential
- Strong computer literacy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate consistent exposure to monitoring and driving the successful implementation of effective improvement plans through to conclusion
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience auditing credit hire client files (including fast track matters) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining MI reporting systems highly desirable
If you have the above experience, please send your CV for immediate consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444