Job Title:L&D Administrator
Pay Bracket: £21k - £25k
Benefits: 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Increase in service and Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme) Very flexible/hybrid working, Pension Contribution which can increase, Socials for Teams/Offices and many more
An opportunity has come up for an L&D Administrator to join a long-standing client located in Preston but have offices all over the North West. This company have developed an excellent reputation in the local, national and international market and are looking for someone to join their team due to growth and demand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a very well-established company within a great team. This company pride themselves on rewarding hard work and are looking for driven and motivated people to join them...
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Providing comprehensive administration support for the whole L&D team, working closely with the HR Business Partner
- Arranging and organising attendance lists for training across the business using the brand new L&D System
- Liaising with managers / service line heads / partners regarding continuing professional development (CPD) events in terms of timing and format and publications of agenda / course content.
- Supporting the Early Careers Lead with the annual Student training Plan
- Ensuring all information/paperwork coming through is accurate, up to date and complete
- Track and monitor training courses through training matrix using Microsoft office Excel
- Providing relevant information to the Head of People to support with the annual budget preparation process.
- Help to contribute to the smooth day to day running of the HR Function
- Many more tasks and responsibilities involved - a great opportunity for exposure and variety!
The perfect candidate:
- Experience in an L&D position
- 1-2 years' experience in a fast paced Office Admin/HR Admin role
- Highly organised, high attention to detail and through accuracy in everything they do
- Good communicator with all level of stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication
- Professional approach
- Strong Excel / Microsoft office / System skills
- Desire to make a positive impact
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
or call us on 01204 326 444