Job Title: Key Account Executive
Salary: £25,000-£27,000 DOE
Our client is a well-established family ran business and has been providing an environmentally safe service for over 30 years.
During an exciting period of growth, our client is recruiting for a Key Account Advisor.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the key customers as determined by the Company. As a Key Account Advisor you will deal with quoting requests, issues in line with company KPI's and to ensure meeting the all customers needs.
What will the roles involve?
- Ensure all quote requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Deal with any urgent enquiries/requests within 1 hour turn around, involving time & price of product/service
- Obtain prices from third parties in line with sales processes
- Working closely with Supply Chain on larger projects
- Updating customer information on the CRM systems
- Phone and email communication ensuring to communicate efficiently, politely, and clearly with customers, partners and colleagues
- Processing customers requests by raising and sending purchase orders to existing partners, whilst ensuring customer pricing structures are adhered to and the percentage gross profit is equal to or above the specified minimum
- Helping assist the Call Handlers during high demand periods/absence/holidays
- Any other duties deemed appropriate for your role by the management team
Who would be the right fit?
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to understand and interpret information/problems and respond accordingly
- Someone with previous experience working as part of a team in a customer service environment
- To be able to work methodically and have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Understand the need for change and adapt to new tasks or situations
What our client can offer
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Length of service scheme
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer days
- A Mental Health online support community (anonymous)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- Extra family leave for key milestones
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration.
Apply directly in to this advert with an updated CV or contact Liv for more details on 01204 326444 | 07834553439
Thank you for the time taken to apply.
or call us on 01204 326 444