Job Title: Stock Control / Demand Planning / Supply Chain Analyst
Department: Supply Chain & Logistics
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Supply Chain Analyst to join our fast paced and rapidly evolving team. You will play a critical role in ensuring the efficient and effective flow of products through the Supply Chain. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing and logistics, to ensure we have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
You will also have an important role in reporting and the day to day running of key Supply Chain processes. This dynamic role will grant you wide business exposure and involve liaising with key stakeholders and the responsibilities will evolve with growth.
This role will be hybrid with a requirement of 3 days at our head office in Tattenhall.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maintain accurate demand forecasts,
- Overseeing the order to invoice process for all PO's
- Coordinate with our Suppliers to align production schedules with demand forecasts and inventory targets
- Ensure documents are prepared accurately and in a timely manner, specifically relating to international shipping
- Monitoring inventory levels and the scheduling of raw materials based upon actual orders and also forecasts based on past data
- Reconciled stock reports daily to third party warehouses and to promptly follow up on any discrepancies, and managing and optimising stock throughout its product life-cycle
- Managing and reporting on key metrics, such as stock levels, OTIF and forecast accuracy and ownership of running and distribution of daily reporting
- 1-2 years experience working in a FMCG Supply Chain and/or Logistics environment.
- Analytical experience / ability to report data trends
- Proven experience in demand planning, inventory management
- Exposure to developing and reporting on KPI's
- Good operating knowledge of Microsoft packages - Excel / word / PowerPoint
- You can build relationships quickly and effectively
- You are passionate with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
- Strong organisation skills and able to prioritise work loads
- Appetite to work in a fast-paced scale-up environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive scale up business at an exciting time - you will be ambitious, progressive and have the ability to work within a fast paced business as they continue to grow!
or call us on 01204 326 444