Are you a recent School / College / University leaver looking for a trainee office role with no experience required?
We are looking for three friendly and motivated individuals to join a vibrant and fast paced business based in central Bolton, a fantastic starting salary is on offer - a minimum of £19,000 per year! We have a number of vacancies open for trainee office administrators, customer service agents and accounts assistants with full training provided.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build a rewarding career - learning a combination of office administration and accounting work with full training provided by an established team. You will be working within a modern office space with free parking and close links to public transport. Over time, as you become established in the business, you will have the opportunity to diversify your role further or specialise in an area which interests you most.
What the role involves:
This is a well-rounded role - giving you exposure to all areas of the business.
- Reception duties - answering incoming phone calls and directing to other points in the business, handling any inbound queries
- Email correspondence with customers and colleagues
- Data Entry - inputting information onto the company's system and working with data sets in Excel
- Assisting with company invoicing
- Managing inbound queries, and delivering great customer service
- Calculations of fees and values for clients
- Sending out bills to customers, ensuring accurate information
- Office administration, paperwork, and filing
- Assisting with general accounts admin - supporting the wider team as needed
What we're looking for:
We're on the lookout for enthusiasm for an office-based job, someone who is happy to work in a wider team and able to get along well with other people. Please see the below:
- Experience using Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
- Confident speaker with strong and clear verbal communication
- Good level of literacy for professional communication with customers
- GCSE passes or higher in Maths and English
- Basic numeracy skills - Advanced ability advantageous
- Strong work ethic and commitment to working in a full-time job
- An interest in technology - hobbies such as gaming
- Exposure to an office environment (paid or unpaid) is advantageous but not required
If this position would be of interest to you then please submit your CV today - outlining your qualifications, knowledge, and ability. We're proud to say that we focus on your attitudes and attributes, with the rest being teachable. With this, you will receive mentorship from the existing team and receive a warm welcome to the business.
We have multiple openings available for an immediate start so apply straight away to avoid missing out, however, we are able to wait for candidates with a notice period if already working. Successful applicants will be invited to a virtual interview and then into the office to meet the wider team.
What's on offer:
- A great salary of £19,000
- Full training and exposure to a range of areas of business
- 37.5 hour working week 9-5
- Modern office environment
- Social and dynamic team with social events and incentives
- Free parking and close transport links
- Progress and salary reviews post-probation and annually
- Company culture - working with down to earth and like-minded people
- 28 days holiday a year
- Opportunity to receive AAT study support following training period
For further information please contact Victoria on 01204 326444, thank you for taking the time to apply.
or call us on 01204 326 444