Junior Finance Assistant- Treasury
Salary: £20,000- £22,000 dependant on experience + study package
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Finance Assistant, to join a leading company based in Salford.
Joining the finance team, you will provide assistance with many aspects of the treasury functions and occasionally support the payroll and expenses process.
This role would suit someone who has already gained some experience within a similar role and are keen to continue with their development, or a finance graduate with the drive to learn new skills and grow within the role. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest to progress their career by undertaking their accountancy exams; study support for AAT/CIMA/ACCA will be offered.
- Processing bank files into the banking platforms, ensuring approval within required timescales
- Preparing daily cash position, processing ad-hoc payments and processing bank reconciliations
- Month end closure including cash summery, FX postings and interest schedule update
- Process direct debit collections
- Reviewing and preparing currency requirements
- Processing expenses and upload into the payroll system
- Monitor, reconcile and upload company credit cards to the system
- Monthly expense and credit card journals and accruals
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Attention to detail and ability to manipulate and interpret financial data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective working relationships
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, flexible working in terms of a hybrid working model, a study package and excellent progression opportunities to name a few.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444