Job Title: Junior Finance Assistant
Pay Bracket: £21,000 - £22,000
Location: Salford (Hybrid working)
We are working closely with a growing company based in Salford. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their finance team to report into the head of finance. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into their finance career and to expand their knowledge.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Finance administration
- Assist with purchase ledger
- All accounts filing
- Assist with payment runs
- Control Expenses
- Any other duties as and when required.
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ability to problem solve.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team
- Good levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Loyal and reliable
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and professional approach to work.
You'll benefit from:
- Company bonus scheme (this year was 10%)
- Study support
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working - 2/3 days' work from home
- Onsite parking
- Growth opportunities
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Georgie ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too
or call us on 01204 326 444