Job Title: - Junior Finance Assistant
Salary: -£19,000 plus excellent benefits
Line Manager: - Financial Controller
Location: - Salford
Are you a keen and enthusiastic individual, looking for an exciting opportunity to join the finance department of a fast paced, growing company?
If so, our client is looking for an entry level Finance Assistant, who is looking to make first step in their career, to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The role includes gaining 'hands-on' experience and the opportunity to develop and progress within the business.
What does the role involve?
You will be supporting the Financial Controller by providing effective financial management.
- Purchase ledger processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing Payments
- Finance administration tasks
- Ensuring group strategies, control policies and procedures are adhered to
Who would be the right fit?
- Has the ability to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good attention to detail and record keeper
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and professional approach to work
- Honest and reliable.
What our client offers?
- £19,000 salary plus annual salary reviews
- Monday-Friday (8:30AM-5:00PM)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Benefit and health scheme
If you'd like to explore more about this opportunity, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444