Job Title: Junior Billings Administrator
Pay Bracket: £21,000-£22,000
This is an exclusive opportunity to join a quickly expanding tech business in Bolton who are looking for an ambitious office junior to join them as a trainee billings specialist. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in accounts to gain training, mentorship, and progression within a dynamic business.
Experience in accounts, whether paid or voluntary is advantageous however we are open to someone with zero experience - whether a school leaver, apprentice, or university graduate.
An ideal candidate will be eager to learn with strong communication skills.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the billings supervisor, your training will begin within the billings function. This will give you exposure to the accounts function and will provide you the opportunity to develop relationships with external stakeholders.
- Data Entry - inputting information onto the company's system and working with data sets in Excel
- Assisting the purchase ledger and sales ledger clerk with invoicing
- Managing inbound telephone calls from customers, handling any queries, and delivering great customer service
- Calculations of fees and values for clients
- Sending out bills to customers, ensuring accurate information
- Assisting with general accounts admin - supporting the wider team as needed
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has an interest in building a career in accounts with good work ethic. We are open to profiles such as an accounts apprentice, office junior or university graduate, with the most important factor being personality and attributes.
- No experience required - however any exposure to accounts is a bonus
- Computer skills and being able to learn new technology - working knowledge of Excel
- Friendly personality and team player
- Clear and confident communications, happy to speak to new people over the phone
What our client can offer
- A generous salary up to £22,000 on offer with no experience required
- 37.5 hour working week
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Casual Fridays
- Fun and fast paced environment
- Progression opportunities into a management role
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326444.
or call us on 01204 326 444