Are you a recent School / College / University leaver looking for a trainee office role with no experience required?
We are looking for two friendly and motivated individuals to join a vibrant and fast paced business based in central Bolton, a fantastic starting salary is on offer - a minimum of £19,000 per year! You will be starting as trainee accounts and office administrators with full training provided.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build a rewarding career - learning a combination of office administration and accounting work with full training provided by an established team. You will be working within a modern office space with free parking and close links to public transport. Over time, as you become established in the business, you will have the opportunity to diversify your role further or specialise in an area which interests you most.
What the role involves:
This is a well-rounded role - giving you exposure to all areas of the business.
- Data Entry - inputting information onto the company's system and working with data sets in Excel
- Assisting the purchase ledger and sales ledger clerk with invoicing
- Managing inbound telephone calls from customers, handling any queries, and delivering great customer service
- Calculations of fees and values for clients
- Sending out bills to customers, ensuring accurate information
- Assisting with general accounts admin - supporting the wider team as needed
What we're looking for:
- Experience using Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
- Confident speaker with strong and clear verbal communication
- Good level of literacy for professional communication with customers
- GCSE passes or higher in Maths and English
- Basic numeracy skills - Advanced ability advantageous
- Strong work ethic and commitment to working in a full-time job
- An interest in technology - hobbies such as gaming
- Exposure to an office environment (paid or unpaid) is advantageous but not required
If this position would be of interest to you then please submit your CV today - outlining your qualifications, knowledge and ability. We're proud to say that we focus on your attitudes and attributes, with the rest being teachable. With this, you will receive mentorship from the existing team and receive a warm welcome to the business.
We have two openings available for an immediate start so apply straight away to avoid missing out. Successful applicants will be invited to a virtual interview and then into the office to meet the wider team.
What's on offer:
- A great salary of £19,000
- Full training and exposure to a range of areas of business
- 37.5 hour working week 9-5
- Modern office environment
- Social and dynamic team with social events and incentives
- Free parking and close transport links
- Progress and salary reviews post-probation and annually
- Company culture - working with down to earth and like-minded people
- 28 days holiday a year
- Opportunity to receive AAT study support following training period
or call us on 01204 326 444