Job Title: - Junior Accounts Assistant
Salary: -£21,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: - Rochdale
Are you a keen and enthusiastic individual, looking for an exciting opportunity to join the finance department of a fast paced, growing company?
If so, our client is looking for a Junior Finance Assistant, who is looking to make first step in their finance career, to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The role includes gaining 'hands-on' experience and the opportunity to develop and progress within the business.
What does the role involve?
You will be supporting the Financial Controller by providing effective financial management.
- Processing invoices
- Daily cash banking
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales ledger responsibilities
- Credit Control
- Reconciling supplier statements
- BACs run
- Processing ad-hoc payments
Who would be the right fit?
- Has the ability to use own initiative
- Ideally has six months experience within a finance function
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good attention to detail and record keeper
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and professional approach to work
- Honest and reliable.
What our client offers?
- £21,000 salary plus annual salary reviews
- Monday-Friday (9:00AM-5:00PM)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Benefit and health scheme
If you'd like to explore more about this opportunity, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444