Job Title: Internal Recruiter
Pay Bracket: £22,000 - £25,000
Benefits: 27 days holiday + banks and social events plus more great benefits
Location: Manchester City Centre
An opportunity has come up for an Internal Recruiter to join an extremely successful and continually growing business based in Manchester. The role offers the ability to earn commission working within a supportive team in a fast-paced environment. The role is working on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
What does the role involve?
- Being involved in the whole lifecycle of recruitment, including liaising with managers, posting adverts, completing pre-screening calls and arranging interviews.
- Effectively managing active roles, ensuring the business recruits quality hires in a cost and time effective manner.
- Using different platforms to create the best traction for roles, including activity on social media and the ability to search for potential employees on Linkedin.
- Taking ownership of recruitment on multiple roles at one time, ensuring all applicants receive a timely response.
- Shortlisting applications and making decisions on the suitability of candidates for roles.
- Carrying out interviews and working cooperatively with the managers to ensure the best talent is recruited into the business.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has some experience from a previous role in recruitment/ resourcing (internal or agency) and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The role would be well suited to someone who is motivated and driven in their career.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444