Internal Recruiter - Full OR Part Time
Location - Bolton or Central Manchester
Salary - £28,000 - £38,000 + Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join us here at Four Recruitment.
Owned and managed by sibling duo Claire and Phil Sofield, Four Recruitment is a specialist recruitment consultancy in the North West. With a Manchester and a Bolton office, our trusted team can be relied upon to find the best talent for your business across Finance, HR, Business Support, Supply Chain and Executive.
Four has gathered huge momentum over the last few years, trebling both in terms of sales and headcount and we're expanding rapidly. We have strong ambitions to scale the business and we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join us and help attract the top talent to our growing team.
This is an extremely varied role and the right candidate will possess a proactive, driven approach to recruitment. You will be responsible for attracting the top recruitment talent to our business, acting as the face of Four and playing a pivotal role in the growth of our business.
For us, setting an example of doing things the right way in our industry is at the centre of everything we do. We work together to build strong relationships with our clients, create life changing futures for our candidates, and set an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
- Flexible working through our FourFlex scheme
- 23 days holiday + Christmas Eve + an extra 'Four You' day off per year
- Monthly team wellbeing events and team socials
- A wide range of team rewards, recognition, and incentives
- Four Fertility
- Fourward Thinking sessions - Regularly giving our employees a voice to suggest ideas on how we can work to improve our working environment and culture
- Employee Assistance Programme including mental health support
- Regular charity events and nominations
- Company mobile
- Life Insurance
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Developing our search strategy and promoting our internal referral programme
- Proactive pipeline development, with succession planning in mind based on our organisational design
- Completing thorough screening calls and Teams interviews with potential candidates and presenting any feedback to directors, coordinating interviews, issuing testing, obtaining references and delivering offers
- Meeting with management regularly to understand the needs of the business and recruitment plans
- Partnering with and maintaining relationships with Universities
- Explore and implement new candidate pools
- Manage relationships with external partners
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with external Rec to Rec companies
- Working alongside our marketing team to develop our internal and external employer brand
- Creating a positive candidate experience
- Work closely with our L & D Manager
What type of person do we want to work with?
- A proven background in internal recruitment ideally have recruited into sales/recruitment roles
- A positive thinking self-starter that can demonstrate initiative and bring forward new ideas
- A strong communicator and a natural people person, able to build and develop relationships with ease
- Highly organised, confident working in a fast-paced environment and with adapting to changing priorities
- Competent with managing your own workload and managing your own diary effectively
If this looks like the perfect next step for your career, please click apply now!
or call us on 01204 326 444