HR & Payroll Administrator - Up to £25K - Hybrid Working - Great opportunity to gain HR and Payroll Experience
Are you currently in a contract which is coming to an end? Have you got some HR or Payroll experience and looking to build upon it? Are you a HR Graduate with good administrative experience looking to gain that first experience in HR?
A great client is looking for someone with HR or Payroll experience who can really add value to the HR Team and streamline the Payroll Process. This is great opportunity for someone to apply their existing skills whilst gaining great exposure to HR Administration.
- Support and work with the wider HR team to ensure the smooth running of the function.
- Assist with all areas of the employee life cycle process.
- Administration of the Payroll process.
- Processing absences and updating HR system
- Managing HR inbox
- Ensure all supporting activities are with the correct information provided quickly and accurately.
- Any area of HR Administration to support the function.
- Run monthly annual leave and absence reports.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and any administration.
- Complete onboarding in line with company policy including administering offer, contract, driving licence checks and references.
Qualities of a successful candidate...
- Essential - HR or Payroll experience
- Essential - IT/Systems Literate
- Essential - Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- 25 days annual leave + banks
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Mental health and Wellbeing Support
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and Development in role - support with learning HR + Payroll Administration is provide in a very supporting environment
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client looking for someone to start very soon.
or call us on 01204 326 444