After an amazing start to the year here at Four Recruitment, I am on the look out for an experienced HR Recruitment Consultant to join our thriving HR division. Last year and this have been record-breaking across the business as a whole; our HR division has gone from strength to strength and continues to surpass expectations. Whether you want to develop your career in recruitment and progress up the ladder or you aspire to lead a team and grow the division – either way we can support you.
Careers at Four are about more than just placements and commission – our point of difference is the value add that we bring to our clients, candidates and colleagues. From client events to referral incentives, to Four Fun days; here at Four we’re committed to innovation and our tenacity to continually improve and adapt to our markets. Our colleagues have the flexibility to work their hours from where they want and where they’ll be most effective via our Four Flex initiative – unique in the market. If you want to be part of finding life-changing futures, then read on…
What you’ll get from Four…
A competitive basic salary which will be negotiable based on experience plus a highly competitive commission scheme of up to 25%
Flexible working via Four Flex
A “Four You” day off every year for you to focus on you
A huge range of rewards, recognition and incentives to acknowledge both personal and team achievements
Generous holiday packages
A wide range of team and wellbeing activities from race days to quizzes to spa days, sports day and nights out
Ongoing training and commitment to your professional development
The opportunity to work within an innovative recruitment setting where you’ll have access to a suite of value-added products to compliment your recruitment services
Your new role will involve...
- Working with our existing client base of amazing companies, finding them the best talent to achieve their business goals
- Developing relationships with new organisations to increase our client base and grow our business
- Finding the best candidates in the market, understanding their motivations and job requirements and introducing them to exciting opportunities
- Meeting face to face with businesses to understand their requirements, building excellent relationships for the future
- Writing adverts, mailers and promotional material to attract the best candidates for your roles
- Negotiating and delivering job offers to candidates
- Networking at events to develop yourself and expand your professional network
- Autonomy to build and expand your business with ongoing support from Four’s 14-year presence and success as leading North West recruiters
Please note this role can be based in either our Bolton or Manchester office.
What happens next?
- Drop us your CV and we’ll take a look at your application
- We’ll review it in line with our requirements and assess if you’re a match for the role
- We’ll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
Not ready to apply?
If you’re looking for some more information then please get in touch with me and we can arrange a call – Gemma Sofield firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01204 326 444