I am currently recruiting for a really exciting opportunity - the role is for a HR Officer to join a thriving, family-run business based in East Manchester. In this role you will work very closely with the senior management team to execute the company HR strategy
This is a true generalist role where you will be responsible for the following:
- Coaching Managers on all areas of HR
- Leading on employee engagement across the business
- Overseeing temporary and permanent recruitment
- Advising on all ER and people-related issues across the business
- Maintaining and updating all employee records, producing reports from the in-house system
- Reviewing and updating HR policies and processes across the business
In addition to the HR aspect of this role it is also essential that the successful candidate has previous knowledge of health and safety, as you will work with the external Health and Safety consultant to manage the audit and compliance side of the business.
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of building successful working relationships with key stakeholders, as well as being professional, loyal and innovative in their approach.
If you have worked within a manufacturing/construction type environment, and have previously worked within an SME business that will enhance your application.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444