Job: HR Officer – French speaking
Location: Manchester (remote)
Benefits: Option to work fully remote, study support, 25 days holiday + banks, employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme and many more…
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced ,French speaking, HR Officer to join an exciting and reputable global charitable organisation.
This role will require you to liaise with international offices within the group including West Africa and Latin America so being able to speal fluent French is essential for this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters with involvement in disciplinary, investigations and grievance meetings, ensuring the processes are managed in line with policy.
- Working closely with the wider HR team and getting involved in the recruitment and selection process for your given portfolio within the charity
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly.
- Responding to queries and case management, being responsible for personal time management and allocating time correctly.
- Working cooperatively with the Managers, escalating queries as and when required.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams.
- Participating in performance management and sickness management meetings, providing HR advice.
- Supporting project work as and when required
- Contribute to the department’s business and operational planning processes
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy.
*please note this role can be fully remote but will require travel to Manchester once or twice a month where the head office is located.
If you are interested, please send your CV for consideration
or call us on 01204 326 444