HR CONSULTANCY ADVISOR - £25,000 - £28,000 - WFH 2 Days a week Flexible Working arrangements - Preston
Are you looking to really propel your career after gaining some great experience already? Do you excel in Employee Relations Casework and looking for something more than internal HR?
If you are a competent and confident HR Professional who excels in building great relationships and providing solid advice, you should consider this role.
- Work with clients in support of or acting as their HR team
- Act as first point of contact for all people related queries providing advice and support
- Confidently and competently handle a range of HR Issues for clients (ER, training, performance management, people management)
- Build relationships with clients visiting their sites
- Use online resources when required to effectively and efficiently handle a range of HR Issues (disciplinary, grievances, investigations and hearings, recruitment interviews and return to work interviews)
- Undertake facilitated conversations and mediation services for clients
- Conduct HR compliance audits for clients
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through networking events and business development
- Continually up to date with Employment Law and HR
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams
- Carry out strategic HR Project Work for clients in relation to Onboarding, Employer Branding, Company Values, Wellbeing, Reward & Recognition
- Work alongside Forbes Employment Team to ensure legal compliance and delivery of various projects
- Proven track record leading and managing ER casework
- Confident and competent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Have sound knowledge of employment law and HR
- CIPD Qualification L3
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client looking for someone to start very soon.
or call us on 01204 326 444