HR Assistant - £23k - £25k - Wythenshawe - Hybrid Working - CIPD Study Support
Are you looking for more career progression in your current HR position? Is your heart set on HR but struggling to find that entry level position?
I am working with a global organisation located in Manchester who are looking for an Assistant to join their HR team - this role would suit someone who has been working in a busy Admin or HR position for a good year or more.
More about the role…
- Act as the initial point of contact for all queries into HR, both face to face and through the HR and Payroll mailboxes, responding and managing resolution.
- Keeping the electronic files/HR system up to date with employee information.
- Managing and maintaining employee records and files including processing variation to contracts as and when required.
- Supporting HR-related workshops, training programmes and seminars.
- Assisting with full Recruitment process, arranging interviews, liaising with agencies, responsibility for onboarding process.
- Carry out HR administration processes, assisting the wider team, preparing letters and documents in line with legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Preparing all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions e.g., flexible working.
- Supporting on payroll
- Assist on low level cases and have the confident to work closely with managers.
- Commitment to personal development and continuous HR learning.
- 25 days annual leave (increase in service)
- CIPD Study Support
- Flexible Working (2 days working from home)
- Various other benefits
- HR Administration Experience
- Commitment to other relevant position (Recruitment/Administration/Logistics Admin etc)
- CIPD qualification or working towards
- Eagerness to learn and develop as a HR Professional
- Confidence to take initiative on tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444