Job Title: HR Analyst
Pay Bracket: £32,000 - £40,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + banks and hybrid working plus more great benefits
Location: Head Office based in Wythenshawe - 3 days remote working (2 day office based)
An opportunity has come up for a HR Analyst to join an extremely successful and continually growing business based in Wythenshawe. The role offers hybrid working and progression in the future. The role is working on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
What does the role involve?
- Responsibility for the monthly FTE reporting, pensions and benefits reporting and standard absence reports.
- Involvement with the delivery of the people strategy across the business to develop reporting solutions, enabling stakeholders to use data to support the decision making.
- Producing standardised dashboards and ad-hoc report creation using data from multiple data sources and analytics to provide information.
- Liaising and coordinating with employees in other areas to consolidate global input and reporting, identifying and rectifying discrepancies
- Responsibility for ensuring the HR System holds accurate a data which gives the level of insight needed to produce the detail required.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has experience from a previous data analyst role. The candidate most suited to this position will have a high attention to detail and will be competent in using excel to create a series of spreadsheets. There is the ability to be able to progress in the future with this role so the role would be well suited to someone who is motivated and driven in their career. This role offers flexibility to work from home.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444