HR ADVISOR - Up to 30-34K - Sale - WFH 2/3 Days a week - CIPD Study Support
Are you looking for a new challenge? Is your current HR role not really stimulating? Looking for that next step up with good HR generalist experience behind you?
This opportunity provides the chance develop your skills and join a growing company?
- Supporting the Senior Advisor on any matter, dealing with and escalating queries appropriately
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters
- Coaching and guiding key stakeholders on policy and procedure
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly
- Responding to queries and case management, being responsible for personal time management and allocating time correctly
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams
- Managing all ER casework on a variety of issues
- Supporting project work as and when required.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy
- Ad hoc HR Administration
- Proven track record as a HR Generalist / HR Advisor
- Approachable and friendly
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to working in a professional environment
- Have sound knowledge of employment law.
- Experienced in Employee Relations
- CIPD Qualification is not essential - Study Support Offered
25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases to 30 in service), buy and sell holiday scheme, BUPA health cover, company pension contribution, early finish on Friday, regular company events and many more benefits!
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
or call us on 01204 326 444