HR ADVISOR - Up to 29.5K - True Generalist Position - Split between Lytham and Preston
Are you looking for a new challenge? Current HR role not really stimulating and giving you the responsibility you want? Looking for that next step with some HR Advisor experience behind you?
This opportunity provides the chance develop your skills looking after your own operational side of the business.
- Supporting People Director on any matter, dealing with and escalating queries appropriately
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters
- Coaching and guiding key stakeholders on policy and procedure
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly
- Championing Training and Development across the business
- Responding to queries and case management, being responsible for personal time management and allocating time correctly
- ER Training for Team Managers
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams
- Participating in performance management and sickness management meetings.
- Supporting project work as and when required.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy
- Ad hoc HR Administration
- Proven track record as a HR Generalist / HR Advisor
- Ability to take initiative with confidence
- Used to working in a fast paced professional environment
- Have sound knowledge of HR Processes
- Ideally CIPD level 5 qualified
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, finish at 12pm on Friday and many more benefits!
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
or call us on 01204 326 444