Job Title: HR Advisor
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £28,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a HR Advisor to join an extremely successful, vibrant and high growth business based in Rochdale. The role is working in the service sector on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
What does the role involve?
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters with involvement in disciplinary, investigations and grievance meetings, ensuring the processes are managed in line with policy. You will get very valuable exposure to a varied range of cases including complex cases.
- Analysing and reporting on data, for example sickness trends.
- You will be able to get involved in specific project work and if there are specific areas you want to gain experience of working in, the HR Manager will try and accommodate this giving you more responsibility in these areas.
- Responding to high volume queries and case management, being responsible for personal time management and allocating time correctly.
- Working cooperatively with HR Manager, escalating queries as and when required.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams.
- Participating in performance management and sickness management meetings, providing HR advice.
- You will have involvement in project work which will again, add to your skill set and support your development for your career in HR.
Who would be the right fit?
This role, due to the nature of the business, will give exposure to a huge variety of cases that will increase your experience and exposure to complex ER cases, giving you valuable exposure. The HR Manager will provide excellent support and will be a great mentor for development. This business are willing to provide study support if you wish to gain your CIPD 3/5 qualification.
The client's ideal candidate for this role will have experience from a role as a HR Advisor where they have had involvement working in employee relations haven given advice on disciplinaries and grievances. My client is looking for someone with a professional approach to work and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with the desire to gain valuable HR skills. The salary is £26,000 to £28,000 per annum.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444