Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £27k - £30k
Benefits: Employee assistance programme, holiday buy & sell scheme, 28 days + banks, socials, discount for 800 online retailers, company pension contributions, life assurance policy, healthcare programmes, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing centre, extra holidays in service and WFH after probation.
I am working with a great business located in Preston who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their HR team at their Head Office. This is a new position in a stable team which is growing, working for a longstanding company with a great culture. This is a true generalist role, reporting into the Group HR manager and overseeing a medium enterprise of employees.
More about the role…
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters
- Supporting the HR Manager on advising on employment law.
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly.
- Supporting with investigations, disciplinaries, performance management and grievances.
- Working cooperatively with the HR Manager, escalating queries as and when required.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams.
- Participating in all Employee Relation Matters.
- Supporting project work as and when required.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy.
- Recruitment processes as and when required.
- Creating Training content for the business using an authoring tool.
- Supporting with learning and development activities by delivering training to departmental managers and teams.
They are looking for someone who is…
- CIPD L5 qualified
- Experienced in a HR team at Officer/Coordinator level or ideally Advisor level
- Good team player
- Understands full HR Processes
- Experienced with social media/training content creation desirable
Please note* this role involves a limited amount of travel to sites across the country as and when required.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444