Job Title: HR Advisor
Pay Bracket: £28,000 - £33,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + banks and hybrid working plus more great benefits
Location: Head Office based in Wythenshawe - 3 days remote working (2 day office based)
An opportunity has come up for a HR Advisor to join an extremely successful and continually growing business based in Wythenshawe. The role offers hybrid working and progression in the future. The role is working on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
What does the role involve?
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters with involvement in disciplinary, investigations and grievance meetings, ensuring the processes are managed in line with policy.
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly.
- Responding to queries and case management, being responsible for personal time management and allocating time correctly.
- Working cooperatively with the HR Manager, escalating queries as and when required.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams.
- Participating in performance management and sickness management meetings, providing HR advice.
- Supporting project work as and when required.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has experience from a previous HR role where they have had involvement in employee relations and other generalist aspects of HR. There is the ability to be able to progress in the future with this role so the role would be well suited to someone who is motivated and driven in their career. This role offers flexibility to work from home.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444