Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £21k - £25k
Benefits:, 24 days holiday + banks, birthday off after 1 year in service, generous pension contribution, regular company events, WFH after probation, CIPD Study Support + many more
Are you currently working within a HR Administration role and not happy with the potential progression? Are you wanting to study CIPD however there is no support at your current workplace? Is the company you are working for at a standstill?
I am working with a great organisation located in Blackburn who are looking for a HR Administrator to support the HR Director. The company is in the process of an acquisition with more planned - this role would suit someone who is looking for the next step in their HR career due to the career progression opportunities.
More about the role…
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters.
- Ensure a smooth employee life cycle.
- Complete necessary employment right to work & all relevant checks.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy.
- Maintain strict confidentiality when managing HR processes.
- Helping out with recruitment, liaising with agencies ensuring an efficient process.
- Assisting with Payroll queries as and when required.
- TUPE transfers.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams.
- Supporting project work as and when required.
- All areas of HR administration.
- HR Administration experience essential
- Someone able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Can hit the ground running with the position
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444