Job Title: HR Administrator
Pay Bracket: £19,000 - £22,000
Benefits: 26 days holiday + banks and a rewards platform plus more great benefits
An opportunity has come up for a HR Administrator to join a successful business based in Manchester. The role offers the ability for someone to progress and develop their HR skills working within a supportive team. The role is working on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
What does the role involve?
- Act as the initial point of contact for all queries into HR, both face to face and through the HR and Payroll mailboxes, responding and managing resolution.
- Keeping the electronic files/ HR system up to date with employee information.
- Managing and maintaining employee records and files including processing variation to contracts as and when required.
- Managing the onboarding administration for new employees, including obtaining references and carrying out screening.
- Carry out HR administration processes, assisting the wider team, preparing letters and documents in line with legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Preparing all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions e.g. flexible working.
- Supporting the recruitment process, coordinating the candidate's journey and planning ways in which to attract the best talent for the business.
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has a strong interest in HR with the desire to pursue a career in this field. The best suited candidate for this role will be someone who demonstrates a can-do attitude with a professional and positive approach to work.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444