Based: Manchester (Home Based)
Salary: highly dependent on experience, part time role (2.5 days a week, flexible on hours)
Excellent benefits - enhanced pension, private healthcare, gym membership, discounts, bonus, increasing holidays
Our client is a globally recognised, growing healthcare & science business. Providing products and services to over half a million customers across the globe, they have a number of new products launching only further propelling their growth.
We are now looking for a Group Accountant to join the business on a part time basis. Full flexibility with hours/days and the ability to work from home with ad hoc travel to the Manchester office.
- Capitalisation of software projects compliant with SOX controls on a global level
- Completing requirements for revenue recognition under US GAAP
- Accountability for SOX controls compliance across internal and external audit
- Business Partnering with global teams in terms of budget, forecast and actuals
- Assisting with the cost monitoring globally, analysing monthly expense and revenue forecast
- Analysing UK entities including monthly, quarterly and yearly financial review.
- Balance sheet enquiries, P&L account entries and cost centre reviews
- Assisting with year-end closing activities including statutory accounts preparation, audit and liaising with external auditors
- Supporting on annual tax claims and National Statistics reporting
- Assisting with payroll queries from employees, HMRC, payroll and SSC
- Support finance team with system and process improvements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or part qualified or QBE with the below experience
- SOX compliance/strong internal control experience essential
- US GAAP experience and revenue recognition essential
- Ability to understand, analyse and support month end finances
This role is part time working 2.5 days, flexible on hours. You must have experience of SOX and US GAAP to be considered. Please send your CV over for immediate consideration
or call us on 01204 326 444