Job Title: Graduate Trainee Accountant
Location: Liverpool, Knowsley
Pay Bracket: £23,000-£25,000 plus CIMA study package
Benefits: Full CIMA Study Support and progression plan, hybrid and flexible working pattern, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, modern and dynamic environment.
Our client is a rapidly growing business based in Knowsley, we are looking for multiple graduate accountants to join the expanding finance team with fantastic progression and development opportunities. Experiencing huge growth last year with exciting future plans, this is an excellent time to join the business and gain unrivalled exposure in the accounting and commercial world.
We are looking for intelligent and ambitious graduates who are looking to pursue a career in accounting and finance with full study support on offer and uncapped potential. The starting salary will be £25,000, with the scope to increase within your first 12 months in the role.
You will be working alongside fully qualified accountants and given the opportunity to progress and gain exposure to management accounts very early on in your career. You must have achieved at least a 2:1 degree at university to apply.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the financial controller, your responsibilities will include managing the transactional accounts for the business, increasing over time to become involved with month end duties and management accounts
- Preparing & posting month end journals
- Support and in time lead preparation of monthly external reporting for the company
- Support the statutory accounting processes
- Balance Sheet control account reconciliations including VAT
- Constant improvement & development of use of current ERP
- Review & improve business / accounting procedures
- Assist Finance Manager in monitoring foreign currency requirements
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who is a natural communicator with confidence over the phone, being able to work independently and within a team. We are looking for someone with strong academics and a passion for building a career in this field.
- No practical experience is needed
- Computer literacy especially within Excel is advantageous
- Confident communicator and team player
- A degree in Accounting and Finance
- At least a 2:1 degree at university
- At least B grade in GCSE and A Level Maths
What our client can offer
- A competitive starting salary £25,000
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Full CIMA Study Support
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team with L&D and fully study package
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum on 01204 326 444 for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444