Graduate Opportunity - Exciting role, growing business
Based: Horwich, Bolton (off the M61)
Salary: Competitive salary + generous commission scheme, excellent benefits & future opportunities with a growing company
Are you a confident, outgoing individual who loves to talk and meet new people? Are you looking for a company that offers unrivalled training, development and opportunities for the future? Do you have experience in sales/admin/hospitalityand keen to embark on a career where you can use your skillset?
Four Recruitment are in the midst of ambitious business growth over the next couple of years, looking for new Graduates to join our growing team. After taking on a number of new Graduate Consultants last year (who are flying!) we are looking for our next Trainees to bring into the business. You will have the opportunity to join our training programme where we will teach you everything you need to know about Recruitment and have the chance to earn commission/bonus from the outset, working in an established division of Four with a supportive team
As a company, we stand for working together, building strong relationships, creating life changing futures for our candidates and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment and we are looking for people with that mindset to join us on our journey
- Placing candidates in new positions working within one of our established divisions, working with clients and companies daily to meet their candidate needs
- Meeting face to face with businesses to understand their requirements, building excellent relationships for the future
- Writing adverts, mailers and promotional material to attract the best candidates for your roles
- Generating business via calls/emails/LinkedIn within your allocated region - sourcing new vacancies and speaking with new contacts
- Interviewing Finance/HR professionals to assess their suitability for vacancies.
- Shortlisting and selecting suitable candidates, based on skill set, team fit, business culture etc.
- Negotiating and delivering job offers to candidates (the best part!)
- Networking at events to develop yourself and your connections
Skill set: NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
- A recent Graduate from the last 3 years ideally OR strong academics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, an excellent team player.
- Ability to build and develop new relationships with both candidates and clients - you must be a strong communicator on the phone.
- Strong organisational skills
- Driven with the desire to work hard and reap the rewards
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV today!
or call us on 01204 326 444