Based: Manchester (1-2 days office, hybrid)
Salary: up to £55k dependent on experience, bonus, benefits and opportunities to progress your career in a dynamic, growing company with fantastic exposure to the board who can fuel your progression
Our client is a UK leading, rapidly expanding PE backed services business. Owned by a larger group, they have plans to double business turnover in the next 3 years through organic growth and a robust M&A strategy, creating huge progression opportunities internally for this person. This role sits within the FP&A function, working closely with the Head of FP&A and Finance Director, providing fantastic exposure to senior stakeholders.
The role will provide best class analysis, reporting and planning for the group, support the wider FP&A team and provide key stakeholders and Directors with real insight into the financial performance of the business.
- Supporting budgeting and planning process for the group including quarterly outlooks, budgets and collating all business unit financials
- Producing data to support forecasting/month end, taking business unit level detail and summarising
- Ensuring financial results are communicated including preparing of monthly reporting
- Building strong relationships across the bysiness at all levels, becoming a trusted partner
- Deliver financial performance reporting to the Board, Group and internal customers ensuring high quality and accurate information
- Updating and maintaining relevant planning models and materials - putting together presentations on behalf of the FD to present to the board
- Continuing to find ways to improve business intelligence and processes for future
- Supporting the Head of FP&A and FD on ad hoc projects
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience within FP&A, Transaction services OR corporate finance essential
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Strong Powerpoint skills and proven experience putting together presentations for board meetings
- Strong communicator and keen to progress your career
If you are looking for a business that can offer fantastic mentors, strong exposure and unrivalled progression opportunities please apply now!
or call us on 01204 326 444