Well known and consistently growing financial services organisation in Central Manchester are looking for an experienced and qualified FP&A Analyst to join their growing team.
The FP&A Analyst role will provide best in class analysis, reporting & planning for the group. Supporting the wider FP&A team, this role will look to provide key stakeholders and Directors with real insight into the financial performance of the group, providing them with timely, accurate & consistent information which can be acted upon in a timely manner.
It will partner with the wider finance team, as well as commercial stakeholders and group finance colleagues.
- Support the budgeting and planning process for the group including quarterly outlooks, budget and R&O processes. This will include collation of all business unit financials;
- Produce high quality output to support forecasting/month end, taking business unit level detail and summarising into a single story;
- Ensure financial results are clearly communicated including preparation of monthly reporting;
- Ensure consistent standards in terms of process and reporting quality and work collaboratively across the Finance team;
- Manage group requests, working with all relevant stakeholders;
- Make use of and constantly improve standard of modelling and use of systems.
- Seek to deliver outstanding and consistent customer service across all business areas, providing relevant analysis to ensure decision making is underpinned by quality information;
- Support wider business areas with ad hoc projects to provide greater insight into performance;
- Build strong relationships across the Business Areas to become a trusted business partner;
- Drive accountability, delivery of business targets & identify opportunities for additional value.
- Deliver financial performance reporting to the Board, Exco, Group and internal customers ensuring high quality, accurate information on a timely basis;
- Update and maintain relevant planning models and materials including process documents;
- Continue to find ways of improving our own business intelligence, to understand why and what is happening, therefore giving us the insight to affect future outcomes;
- Undertake quality control checks / audits to ensure model governance requirements for key models are maintained within the team;
The role is a successor opportunity and will suit someone looking to undertake continuous personal development to ensure that business behaviours are demonstrated effectively and that skills and knowledge are up to date.
In return, the business invest heavily in the development of their people which reflects throughout the business.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a true passion for analytics, reporting and business partnering - you will have experience in a similar role and a strong ability for stakeholder engagement across all levels.
This is a business that's growing via various acquisitions and continues to do so - because of this, the opportunity to grow and develop your career is their key focus.
or call us on 01204 326 444