Role: Fleet & Operations Coordinator
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm OR 9am-5:30pm
We are currently recruiting for a Fleet & Operations Coordinator to join one of our clients based in Newton-le-Willows. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with fleet experience to progress their career. Your role will play a critical part in coordinating fleet & operations related matters for the Operations Support Team.
This role is highly focused on both personality, background, and the ability to work at a fast pace. An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role and possess fleet experience.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General fleet administration and coordination such as the taxing of vehicles, filing of vehicle information, coordination of vehicle repairs, maintenance and servicing, analysis of weekly vehicle checks and processing of leavers etc
- Coordination and investigation of insurance claims. Acting as the key point of contact for fleet queries.
- Adherence to the fleet budget and coordination of fleet invoicing.
- Responding to local authority correspondence i.e., relating to fines and penalties of drivers.
- General operations support and coordination, including the building and issuing of weekly and monthly reports, coordination of contractors and operations administration etc
- Partaking in our monthly depot audit procedures.
- The above objectives by no means form a definitive list of duties
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in fleet admin or a similar role
- Proficient IT skills, including intermediate Excel skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload, demonstrate flexibility & efficient time management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and independent with a down to earth can-do approach
- Excellent teamwork skills, both as a member and a leader of a team
- 23 days holiday PLUS bank holidays (rising to 24 days after 12 months)
- Free on-site parking
- BUPA Healthcare
- Life insurance - 2x annual salary
- Company pension
- Staff discounts
Please send your CV for immediate consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444