Role: Accounts Manager (Practice)
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience - Example range £38,000 - £45,000
Are you looking to progress further in your career into a management position? We have an exciting and exclusive opportunity to join an ambitious accounting practice as an accounts manager. Our clients are a market leading organisation managing clients focused within the e-commerce sector with plans for continual growth - nearly doubling their turnover in the past 12 months.
As an accounts manager you will report directly to the company directors and manage a developing team of 6 accounts juniors. You will be working in a newly refurbished and spacious office with free onsite parking available. An ideal candidate for this position will have experience managing a team (although not essential) and will have at least 1 years' experience post qualification - whether ACCA / CIMA / ICAS / ICAEW.
This is a modern company who have seized a gap within a quickly growing market. Due to this, we are on the lookout for progressive characters who wish to further develop themselves.
Responsibilities of this role includes:
- Building relationships with existing and new clients, maintaining strong rapport
- Managing and offering guidance to a small team of book-keepers
- Managing a growing portfolio of clients
- Management accounts including analysis and presentation for clients
- Preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax returns from trial balance stage
- Creating financial forecasts
- VAT returns and advising clients on international VAT obligations
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in a practice environment
- Team working skills and time management
- Strong ability within Excel
- Particular knowledge of tax
- A chartered qualification in accounting
Benefits of this role include a competitive starting salary, the opportunity to manage and grow your own team, private health care, free parking, minimal client related travel, 2.30pm Friday finishes and company pension scheme. You will be joining a firm who takes pride in their service and focuses on being market leaders in their space. The company has recently launched an app for their clients and continues to take an innovative approach.
This role is suitable for many candidates from varied backgrounds, with attitude being highly important for success. You will be able to put your own stamp onto the function and be able to work collaboratively with the company's owners. For the right candidate, flexibility is also on offer for starting and finishing times.
Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration, or contact Victoria for further details - Victoria@4Recruiting.co.uk
or call us on 01204 326 444