Job Title: Finance Manager (Qualified)
Pay Bracket: £50,000
Location: Central Manchester
Benefits: 25 days holiday, parking, hybrid working - Progression route into FC role, bonus
We are looking for a newly qualified Finance Manager - whether ACA, ACCA, or CIMA - to join a rapidly expanding business in the digital sector, based in central Manchester.
Working closely alongside the FC and FD, this is a varied and fast paced position spanning commercial business partnering, management accounts and operational management of a close-knit finance team.
Offering an entrepreneurial environment in an owner managed business, you'll take an active role in shaping the future direction of the business. With this, it's vital we bring in someone ambitious and driven, who wants to become the next Financial Controller in the company.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Managing group cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Producing full sets of management accounts and commentary - P&L, balance sheet
- Statutory accounts and leading on the company audit.
- Finance business partnering across the wider business, working closely with commercial teams.
- Creating financial reports using Excel and data visualisation tools
- Management of a transactional finance team - upskilling and acting as a point of escalation
The ideal candidate will have:
A strong candidate for the position will be someone with
- Strong commercial acumen
- Newly qualified or 1-2 years PQE
- A background within accountancy practice is highly beneficial.
- Experience leading on audit.
You'll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday days scheme.
- Company performance bonus
- Hybrid working and flexible hours
- Free parking and an attractive, central office location
- Future progression route into a Financial Controller position.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444