Job Title: Finance Manager
Pay Bracket: £40,000 - £50,000 - Negotiable DOE
Benefits: Flexible working arrangement, free parking, company discounts, high level of autonomy
Four Recruitment are offering an exclusive opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business with plans to expand both their UK market and will soon be launching overseas operations.
This role will play a pivotal part in the development of the business, being the first inhouse Finance Manager with high levels of autonomy and exposure to company directors.
We are looking for someone who will be able to build an inhouse finance function - offering a broad scope of responsibility, especially within management accounts and financial controls.
Personality fit and ambition is key, with a personable approach and forward-thinking nature being essential for success. It is key that we bring in a person with strong attention to detail and someone who is confident acting in an advisory capacity. Salary is roughly 40-50k, but negotiable for the right person.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Introducing financial controls and credit risk management
- Financial modelling including preparing budgets and forecasting.
- Bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and analysis
- VAT returns
- Management of an Assistant Accountant, acting as point of escalation and approval for purchase ledger management and sales ledger management.
- Management of supplier relationships and communicating with 3rd parties in an efficient manner
- Preparing information for annual audit
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Commercial acumen with the ability to communicate effectively with 3rd parties, colleagues, and contacts of non-finance backgrounds.
- A strong background in finance whether QBE or chartered.
- A strong personality and the ability to communicate with wider areas of the business.
- Must live in proximity to Rochdale site.
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444