Job Title: Finance Manager
Pay Bracket: £55,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, parking, progression opportunities , EAP scheme, free gym membership
Our client is a multi-site PE backed SME who are looking to appoint a finance manager due to business expansion. Working closely with the FD, the role will span a range of commercial and operational duties - being hands on and collaborative with many stakeholders across the business.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an existing finance manager who is looking for more autonomy, or a progressive management accountant who is looking to progress their career further - being open to qualified candidates, or a strong QBE profile.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Managing group cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Producing full sets of management accounts and commentary - fixed assets, P&L, balance sheet, accruals, and prepayments
- Purchasing and supplier negotiations
- Finance business partnering across the wider business, working closely with commercial teams.
- KPI reporting
- Creating financial reports using Excel and data visualisation tools
- Management of a transactional finance team - upskilling and acting as a point of escalation
The ideal candidate will have:
A strong candidate for the position will be someone with
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ideally experience across multiple sites
- Experience in leading a team / mentoring juniors in finance
- Knowledge of transactional finance and able to help the junior team, upskilling, training and assisting them through their AAT studies.
- Strong Excel skills and experience working within an SME
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444