Job Title: Finance Manager - Charity Sector
Pay Bracket: £45,000
Benefits: Flexible Hours and Hybrid Working up to 4 days remote working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent company culture, flexible and accommodating
Four Recruitment are offering an excellent opportunity to join a to join a purpose and values-led organisation in central Manchester. This role will play a pivotal part in the development of the organisation, being part of the senior leadership team.
We are looking for someone with experience working in a hands-on role in a small to medium sized business under £15 million T/O, or someone who is looking to step into a smaller organisation where they can make an impact. Offering a broad scope of responsibility across transactional finance, management accounts and controls (supported by accounts admin).
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Financial modelling including preparing budgets and forecasting.
- Bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations and analysis
- VAT returns
- Closing the general ledger
- Management of the transactional finance function with one direct report - overseeing of purchase ledger and sales ledger and complex query management
- Looking to implement systems improvements and drive efficiency.
- Managing the payroll system and responsibility over payroll journals
- Management of supplier relationships and communicating with 3rd parties in an efficient manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and experience using Sage is advantageous.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to communicate effectively with 3rd parties, colleagues, and contacts of non-finance backgrounds.
- Collaborative working style and experience of managing and chairing stakeholder meetings
You'll benefit from:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a fast-growing business with impressive plans for the future. Working alongside young and ambitious directors to help shape future decision making. Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company phone and laptop provided
- Flexible working conditions to accommodate the individual including flexible hours and hybrid working
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444