Finance Manager- part-qualifed or QBE
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £40,000- £50,000
We are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join a business within the hospitality sector. The is a great opportunity to have full responsibility for the financial management of the business, from the day-to-day accounting to the management of a small finance team, whilst contributing to the overall growth of the Group.
You will be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills to liaise with all levels across the business and present financial data and figures to non-finance employees, whilst always adopting a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Ensure that all finance procedures and processes are consistent across the business, with the production of accurate and timely daily, weekly & monthly accounts
- Prepare and present, daily, weekly and monthly financial stats as requested
- Manage cashflow forecasting
- Challenge the monthly forecast and P&L results, and highlight future business risk / opportunities
- Review and assist in the preparation of the annual budget with the Management team
- Prepare and review weekly and monthly cost expenditure
- Support and manage a small finance team
The successful candidate, will be CIMA/ ACCA part qualified or an experinced QBE, with experience working in a similar hands on, varied Finance Manager role; experience within the leisure or hospitality sector is advantageous, however it is not essential. You will thrive working in a fast paced enviorment and have prior experince preparing and managing a cash flow, in a growing SME.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444