Finance Manager/ Management Accountant
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Salary: circa £30,000- £40,000 DOE
Our client, a well-established construction company based in Trafford Park are currently recruiting for a proactive and hands-on Finance Manager/ Management Accountant to join the business on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage the day-to-day finance duties, including but not limited to:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Providing sales and margin analysis
- Managing CID accounts for multiple businesses
- Oversee daily/weekly/monthly KPI's
- Responsible for the cash management and cash flows
- Manage PAYE/CIS/Corporation tax
- Support with the Budgets and forecast
- Any other ad hoc duties as required, to support the wider business
Key skills & requirements:
- QBE, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Experience of cash management
- Ideally experience of managing contracts/WIP
- Communication, team working and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active & attention to detail essential.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft excel essential, Access database would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Sage would be an advantage
- Exposure to manufacturing/construction businesses is preferable
If this position sounds of interest, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444