Based: Altrincham (flexible working from home 2-3 days per week)
Salary: up to £45k dependent on experience. Excellent role to progress, develop and exposure to the board
Role is currently working 4 days per week (pro-rata salary at 32 hours), rising to 5 days in the next few months.
Permanent role, you must be immediately available to be considered and able to start ASAP
Our client is a European leading manufacturing business, established for over 70 years. The business is part of a wider group, with this role in charge of a small team and the finances for a £4m turnover entity. We are looking for an autonomous, hands on, experienced Finance Manager to lead the team of 2 as number one in finance on site, working closely with the senior management team and reporting into the Group Finance Director.
To be considered you must have management experience, the ability to work autonomously and strong cash management skills.
- Working closely with the on-site senior management team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Managing a team of 2 staff, developing and training including appraisals and 1-1's
- Manage and build respected relationships with Directors and the finance team/wider business
- Creating and implementing new financial processes to streamline efficiencies and compliment business growth plans
- Producing monthly management accounts, board pack, month end reports and reconciliations across all group businesses
- Monitoring cash flow, accounts and all financial transactions
- Setting the annual budget and responsibility for overseeing and managing annually
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies
- Monitoring the ledger to ensure it is up to date at all times
- Hands on approach to accounts ensuring all aspects of month end are completed timely
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified OR strong QBE with extensive experience of the above
- Strong cash management experience is essential
- Driven and able to work autonomously, driving a small team
- Adaptable, commercial and capable of working with the board
- A proven Manager
This position will offer a Finance Manager the chance to gain strong commercial exposure and develop professionally to progress their career
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. You MUST be immediately available to start
or call us on 01204 326 444