Salary: up to circa £50,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and reliable Finance Manager to join an established, manufacturing SME based in Stockport, on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance professional, who enjoys being hands on and supporting a small team, where you will have autonomy in the role and play a key part in the company's future success.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day duties of the finance function, implementing good working practices and advising of future needs of the department.
Reporting to the Managing Director, duties and responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the general bookkeeping and the full management of the ledger
- Process the company payroll- weekly & monthly (circa 70 employees)
- Bank reconciliation
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Manage cashflow
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Responsible for banking
- Manage final stage supplier payments
- Complete and submit to HMRC & tax payments
- Deliver reports and metrics
- Responsible for the aged debt summery
- Work collaboratively with the wider business and make a proactive contribution delivering company objectives
Key skills and attributes:
- Ideally prior experience within an SME
- Manufacturing experience would be desirable but is not essential
- Confident self-starter & independent
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong IT skills
- Great attention to detail
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444