Job Title: - Finance Manager
Salary: - £30,000- £35,000 per annum
Location: - Blackburn
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Study Support, plus many more exciting benefits
We are currently looking for an experienced Ledger Manager to join a well-established and growing technology business based in Blackburn.
Your role will be to ensure that the company maintains good relationships with suppliers and also to supervise the current accounts payable and sales ledger function.
What does the role involve?
Reporting to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for the finance team and have 7 direct reports.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing a team, be self-sufficient and possess a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the transactional accounts
- Overseeing the Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Payroll and Reporting
- Composing effective accounting reports summarising accounts data
- Balancing monthly general ledger accounts to accurately record cost and month end accruals.
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent telephone manner, confidence, and strong communication skills
- Experience managing a team
- Strong organisation skills and prioritise workload
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Resilient and commuted individual, able to operate in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent time management, communication, and stakeholder engagement
What our client offers?
- Up to £35,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary and study support
- Hybrid and flexible working
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444