Finance Leadership Opportunity
Salary: highly dependent on experience. Excellent benefits including 34 days holiday + stats, private healthcare, enhanced pension, discounts etc & the opportunity for a 6-month placement abroad.
Our client is a fantastic, global business growing rapidly after an international acquisition and further acquisitions planned. The group company has a hugely ambitious goal of shaping a brighter future in their area of expertise and doubling the group by 2025. They have created a Leadership programme to provide dynamic, progressive and aspirational individuals to embark on an 18-month rotational programme, resulting in a Senior Leadership role within the business.
Initially, this role will be based in their shared service centre in Blackburn with a 6 month placement spent over in Australia early 2022. An exciting opportunity for a finance leader for the future who wants to work with an impressive, growing, international business alongside a great team where you can see set progression to Finance Leader in a short time frame.
- Working within a large entity of the global group, alongside the European Finance Director on various projects across finance and Europe
- Rotational programme in the UK SSC to gain full exposure of business finances across a number of departments
- Taking a lead on developing robust accounting standardisation across newly acquired international businesses, aligning for the future
- Liaising internally to create numerous standardised policies and procedures across all aspects of finance (credit policy, working capital, costing model etc.)
- Recommending ideas for the future to streamline finance across Europe from a commercial perspective
- Working with regional teams across Europe to identify and implement an in-line way for Commercial Finance, Operational finance and financial accounting processes
- Driving business transformation projects for the division, implementing standardised processes and conducting gap analysis in Australia to implement processes overseas
- Liaising with system implementation team to help manage change process within finance
- Assisting SAP implementation team with various projects across European group
- Supporting Group Finance Director with M&A activity and further acquisitions across the group including due diligence
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA newly qualified
- Practice first time mover (big 4 ideally) OR strong CIMA qualified with exceptional experience in a large, international business
- Leadership qualities with a desire to be a finance leader in the next 2-3 years
- Forward thinking, progressive, confident and capable
- Desire to spend time overseas with a 6 month placement overseas (essential)
This is an extremely exciting role for a progressive candidate looking to take a huge step in their career with a flexible, dynamic and growing international business. Please drop me a note for more information!
or call us on 01204 326 444